I asked 5 females and 5 males these questions:
If this magazine was sold in a newsagent would you buy it?
9 answered yes 90%
1 answered no 10%
What is your favourite page in the magazine?
4 answered Front cover 40%
0 answered Contents 0%
6 answered Double page article 60%
Do you think it lives up to its purposes of being a rock magazine?
8 answered yes 80%
2 answered no 20%
Do you think a house style has remained?
10 answered yes 100%
0 answered no
Do you think the colour scheme is suited to the magazine?
9 answered yes 90%
1 answered no 10%
Is all the text in the magazine decipherable to you?
9 answered yes 90%
1 answered no 10%
Did the magazine, images and text catch your attention?
8 answered yes 80%
2 answered no 20%
Does the contents page give you clear direction to other articles within the magazine?
10 answered yes 100%
Do you find the AMPED! Article interesting?
9 answered yes 90%
1 answered no 10%
What improvements would you suggest if I were to do my magazine again?
*More detail
*Change exclusive font, it bleeds
*Bolder font
*More models
*Picture looks chopped off on contents page
*Include a strapline
After my audience feedback I am happy with the quality and production of my magazine. My target audience generally seemed to have liked my magazine so I pleased with the outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment